20041230

MOU AND YE

A
I hate Che Guevara, I hate revolutions, I hate Manu Chao, I hate people, who are standing there with flags and drums. I hate people, who want to be different. I hate people, who hate usual life. I hate people, who want to speak up all the time.

B
But do you hate yourself?

A
I hate you and I hate your grandmother. I hate that you can speak.

B
But do you hate yourself?

A
I hate childhood, I hate young people, I hate middle age, I hate these fucking old people.

B
You should be more tolerant.

A
Most of all I hate word tolerant. I hate so fucking much. I hate word and world and war and peace and love and sex and guns and power and shit and kiss and hamburgers and you and your children and your car and your face and your shirt and your sneakers.

B
I want to marry you and you can´t do nothing about it.

Comments: Postita kommentaar



<< Home
eXTReMe Tracker

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?